- Enjoy meeting and working with other members.
- Learn the history of the Canal.
- Help save the historic remnants of the Middlesex Canal.
- Support the development of a park along the Canal.
- Join the Spring and Fall Canal Walks each year.
- Receive three issues of the newsletter Towpath Topics each year.
- An opportunity to be a docent at the Museum/Visitors Center.
Middlesex Canal Museum
at Faulkner Mills
71 Faulkner Street
North Billerica MA 01862
Fill out this form and mail it with your check to the Membership Chairman.
MEMBERSHIP FORM (PDF)
|On the form be sure to indicate the type of membership:
||$25 per year
||$15 per year
|Additional contributions are always welcome and gratefully accepted
|Please make check out to the:
Middlesex Canal Association
and mail it with the application
Neil P. Devins
28 Burlington Ave.
Wilmington MA 01887
revised April 2018
One of America’s
The Middlesex Canal